Mark your calendars; you’re invited to College Hill CURC’s Annual Meeting ‘The Avenue Experience’! Join us on May 4th from 6-9 pm for an avenue-wide experience featuring behind-the-scenes tours of all the buildings we currently have under construction, including tours of HaNoBe, KeyMark, and other buildings in progress.
Behind The Scene Tour Locations
Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of in-progress projects along Hamilton Avenue will take place from 6:30–8:30 PM. Guides will take guests on tours inside prominent College Hill developments including:
- HaNoBe at Linden Square (6201 Hamilton Ave)
- The $9.5 million KeyMark development project, which includes four buildings
- RuthEllen: 5906 Hamilton Avenue
- The Nameless White Building (Future Home of Big Chill) : 5910 Hamilton Avenue
- The Furniture Store (Future Home of Sleepy Bee Cafe): 5920 Hamilton Avenue
- Mergard Lanes: 6060 Hamilton Avenue
- The Dow Corner: 5901 Hamilton Avenue
- OurShop: 5852 and 5846 Hamilton Ave
- Hollywood Apartments: 5818 Hamilton Ave.
- Marquet (top floor): 5854 Hamilton Ave.
- College Hill CURC’s Office: 6107 Hamilton Ave
Tour guests MUST wear closed-toe shoes for the tours.
Hard hats will be provided for tour guests
Party in The Park
Party in the Park will include musical performances by Cincinnati Opera’s Share The Love Truck and Wyoming Winds! There will also be face painting, games, merchs, snacks, and drinks for people of all ages.
You can watch 2021’s virtual annual meeting here