Ruth Hellen Flats
Located at 5906 Hamilton Ave, this historic building was built in 1900, and it was recently renovated as a part of College Hill CURC’s KeyMark Development to include 12 affordable housing units restricted to income limits up to 80% AMI.
- Floor-to-ceiling pantry
- Hardwood floors
- Stainless steel appliances
- On-site maintenance
- Free parking
- Each apartment comes with a washer and dryer
- Plus, the prime location in the heart of the business district means you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
Ruth Hellen (5906 Hamilton Ave): 2 bedroom for $1249 (New construction). Restricted to income limits up to 80% AMI.
Ruth Hellen (5906 Hamilton Ave): 1 bedroom for $895. (New construction). Restricted to income limits up to 80% AMI.
There is a $35 non-refundable Admin fee.
- We do subject applicants to a basic background and credit check through a third-party vendor. For the credit portion we look for no evictions, no open bankruptcies, no large outstanding bills to utility companies or other rental/leasing communities.
- For background we look for no felonies, no domestic violence charges or conviction, no drug trafficking or distribution, and no sexual predator status.
- We are pet friendly. There is a restricted breed list for dogs, and there is a pet limit of 2 per apartment.
- We do require that applicants make 3x the rental amount. In order to apply, one must have verifiable income detailing the last three most recent direct deposits, paystubs, or award letters. This may be combined income when it comes to roommates. We do accept disability, social security, hourly wages, and child support payments as income with an official award letter or direct deposit.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Property Management Team at 513.681.1551. Our team will reach out directly to all on our waitlist. Email Carla Horne at Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org for direct communication.