We are extremely excited with the number of people who want to live in Marlowe Court!
If you or a loved one wants to live in Marlowe Court you need to call (513) 527-7050.
What an exciting week it’s been in College Hill! As the Marlowe Court development moves forward, we want to make sure that the College Hill Community see’s the latest developments on this $11.1 Million Project. If you have any questions regarding the development, feel free to Contact Us!
To keep residents up to date we are posting weekly updates on all of our Social Media platforms. Look for the latest construction updates, new renderings, and other information every Monday on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Share these posts and our hashtag #MarloweMonday.
- $11.16 Million Development funded by private/public relationships
- 9% Funded by Low-Income Housing Tax Credits issued by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Huntington National Bank will provide a construction loan and is the Federal Home Loan Bank Member
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati has provided an Affordable Housing Program Grant
- City of Cincinnati has invested HOME Funds
- CHCURC & Episcopal Retirement Services have invested their own equity into the project
- 5,000 SQ Feet in First Floor Retail
- 53 Affordable Senior Housing Apartments
- 22 of the units are 1 bedroom with 668 Square Footage
- 31 of the units are 2 bedrooms with 899 Square Footage
- All units are LEED Silver or higher.
- Community fitness center, picnic area, clinic space, and lounge area are provided for all residents
- This development was made possible thanks to a great partnership between Episcopal Retirement Services and The Model Group.
The Latest Rendering of Marlowe Court Exterior (as of February 13th, 2017)
Beautiful view of how Marlowe Court will enhance Hamilton Avenue
Site plan for Marlowe Court – including the Drop Off, Patio, and Resident Entry Point