- This event has passed.
Blues & Brews 5k & Festival
September 15, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Runner, walker, or neither; College Hillian, Northsider, Cliftonite, or not – come to the Blues & Brews 5k & Festival! Participate in the 5k, or just join us for some fun after. We’ll be stationed at the future College Hill Station site (see what we did there?) at the intersection of Hamilton Avenue & North Bend Road. Parking available at 6210 Hamilton Avenue.
Make signs with us! We’ll be hosting a Sign Making party at College Hill Coffee Co. on Thursday, September 13th from 4-6 pm – Enjoy half price beer & wine by the glass and farm fresh goodies from Back Acres Farm while making signs to encourage runners & walkers participating in the Blues & Brews 5k! Poster board, pencils and markers will be provided, so bring yourself and your most creative, funny and/or inspirational phrases!
- Pre-registration is $25 (add a tshirt for an additional $5) – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Packet Pickup & Day-of Registration are from 4:30-5:45 pm on Sept. 15th (day-of registration is $30)
- Race starts at 6 pm!
- Group rates available – teams of 20+ receive a $5/person discount; teams don’t have to run together – this is simply a way to encourage your family & friends to participate as well!
- Course winds through just a handful of College Hill’s beautiful residential streets; begins & ends at Hamilton & North Bend.
- Cash prizes to the top 3 male & female finishers; medals will be awarded to the top 2 finishers in each division (more info on the registration page) – prizes & medals will be awarded around 7:30 pm during the Festival!
- Festival & awards will take place at 6201 Hamilton Avenue.
- Beer & wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase, as well as food from Bacalls Cafe, Chung Ching, LaRosa’s Pizza, Marty’s Hops & Vines, Just Q’in BBQ and Red Rose Jems!
- Enjoy live music from Misterman and the Mojo Band with your friends and family
- Family-friendly games & activities
VOLUNTEER: We’re big fans of the saying “Many hands make light work” – Click here to sign up to volunteer.
We hope to see you there! Questions? Please contact Marissa Reed at Marissa.Reed@chcurc.com or (513)681-1551.