Are you looking to expand your business? Are you curious to see if College Hill is a strong fit for your business? Earlier this year, CHCURC partnered with Urban Fast Forward, Cincinnati’s leading urban development and retail district revitalization firm.
College Hill is already the fourth largest neighborhood in Cincinnati. With the addition of Marlowe Court and College Hill Station bringing over 200 apartments in the heart of the business district, we believe that now is the time to invest in College Hill.
After compiling information from local government resources, census data, canvassing the business district, and community forums, Urban Fast Forward created a strong blueprint for the future of the College Hill Business District. While our business district is already home to many successful businesses, this study reaffirms the strong desire and space available for new businesses.
Key Retail Market Study Takeaways:
- College Hill has a population of over 14,000 individuals. This population is diverse in many ways including economic, race, and age.
- The College Hill business district is over 6 blocks long with plenty of room available for new businesses.
- Marlowe Court and College Hill Station will bring over 200 new apartments in the heart of the northern and middle areas of the business district.
- The most desired businesses include grocery stores, produce, ice cream/dessert, bakery, entertainment venues, and professional services.
- Throughout the business district, there are many parking lots available for staff and customers. CHCURC is currently improving the western and eastern mid-businesses parking lots.
For further questions and inquiries, please contact Seth Walsh at (513) 681-1551 or email@example.com