We’re one month out to the ribbon cutting of CiTiRAMA in College Hill! We can’t wait for out latest development, Gershom Grove to open up right here in College Hill. Between September 10th and 18th stop by the newest housing development in College Hill! Whether you’re looking to buy one of the 37 new lots or simply explore the new developments in College Hill, this page has all the information you need!
CiTiRAMA 2016 Fun Facts
- Gershom Grove is named after the one of the first College Hill Residents and Property Owners, Gershom Gard.
- This is the second CiTiRAMA to be held in College Hill, the first being in 2014, Witherby Meadows.
- All homes in the development will be part of the “Special Assessment District”. This gives a 20 year tax abatement on all improvements to the houses. The Special Assessment is estimated to be 50% of the regular taxes on a $200,000 improvement (per home). Payments will be due 24 months after bonds are placed.
Dates & Hours:
- Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 18
- Monday – Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
- No admittance after 8:00 p.m.
- $10.00 at the gate or $8.00 at area Kroger stores.
- AAA members can purchase discount tickets for $8.00 by showing their AA cards at the gate.
- Discount tickets can be purchased online here.
- Children 12 and under are free if accompanied by an adult.
Other important information:
- Your ticket includes on site parking.
- Concessions will be available onsite.
- Restrooms are available on site.
- No strollers, wagons or child backpacks with metal frames are permitted in show homes.
- No pets, with the exception of service animals, are permitted within the show site.
- Please be aware that the homes being shown in the CiTiRAMA® home show are not handicap accessible. The homes are privately owned, built for general marketing and resale purposes to the general public. Therefore, they are not required to be, nor are they equipped for handicap accessibility, nor have they been constructed to meet other physical challenges. Only the handicap parking area, public restrooms, and concessions are handicap accessible. The Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati wants to encourage those who cannot attend CiTiRAMA® to visit the homes personally, because of physical challenges, to review them on our website.
- You can purchase your tickets online at www.cincybuilders.com/2016-citiramareg-ticketing.html
360° CiTiRAMA Site
CiTiRAMA Property Updates
Check out the detailed floor plans, current construction picture, and final renderings for the different styled houses!
|Floor Layout||Final Rendering||Current Progress|
|Brookstone Floor Layout|
|Drees Floor Layout|
|Moranda Floor Layout|
|Potterhill Floor Layout|
CiTiRAMA 2016 Important Dates
|Show Dates||September 10th – 18th||Monday – Thursday, 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday – Sunday, Noon – 9:00pm
|Ribbon Cutting/Media Day||Wednesday, September 7th||10:30am|
|Preview Party||Friday, September 9th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Realtor Day||Tuesday, September 13th||11:30am – 1:30pm|
|College Hill Community Day||Friday, September 16th||Noon – 9:00pm|
|City of Cincinnati Employees Day||Saturday, September 17th||Noon – 9:00pm|